Evangelical Doctrinal Statement
We do not waver in our faith. We are non-traditional. We recognize that there are many innovative approaches to quality education of students. We encourage ingenuity that accomplishes excellence!
We believe that . . .
- The Bible is our sole guide for truth and is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- Divine inspiration extends equally and fully to all parts of the writings in the original manuscripts and are therefore without error.
- The Triune Godhead eternally exists in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are one God; having precisely the same nature, attributes, and worthy of precisely the same homage.
- All Scripture was designed for practical instruction in our everyday living.
We believe in the . . .
- Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ and that all Scripture centers around Him. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious atonement on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- New birth of the believer, in the salvation of lost and sinful people through personal repentance, and in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- Present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a godly life.
- Resurrection of both the saved and lost: of those who are saved unto resurrection of life; of those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- Spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, that all are united to the risen and ascended Son of God, and are members of the church which is the body, and bride of Christ, which began at Pentecost. Its members are constituents as such regardless of membership or non-membership in the organized churches of earth.